Business Weddings is more than just a florist that specializes in Weddings…It’s What We Do! And we have been designing unique and original bouquets since 1978.We can accommodate your every decorating need, from indoor to outdoor ceremonies, from a simple bud vase table arrangement to an elaborate glass riser. Maybe its a Chupa or Trellis you require? Whatever you desire you can be sure to find it at Business Weddings. Be sure to check out our Services and Rental page for more information.
Our knowledge of Wedding protocol and ability to listen to our customers needs will ensure that you’ll receive the best value for your money. No matter what your budget will allow, your wedding day is as important to us as it is to you. After all the time and careful consideration we take in helping you plan your special day, you will be amazed at how stress free and fun your experience with us was! So don’t delay in calling for an appointment. We have evening and Saturday times available for your convenience. On behalf of all of us at Business Weddings we send our most sincere wishes for a beautiful Wedding Day and a happily forever after together.
Bolero Red Cremon Flower features a single bloom of long, soft, and lush petals. Perfect for any event, use this fabulous fall colored flower in a wedding bouquet, table centerpiece, or party arrangement. Soft to the touch, our cremon is known for its premium quality and long lasting vase life. Pair this stunning bloom with latin beauty sunset roses, autumn bronze dahlia style cushion flowers, tomato red ranunculus, and moon lagoon eucalyptus for warm autumn inspired arrangements.
A warm golden yellow flower, the Indian Corn Pom Flower is an unique spray flower in the Pompom family. A classic bloom with an average of 4 to 8 flowers per stem, this pom has golden yellow petals radiating from a dark center resembling a sunflower. This unique flower would add appeal to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement.
Antique Goldenrod Chrysanthemums are a fun spray flower in the Pompom family. Each stem has an average of 5 to 7 blooms. These small blooms feature rust red petals at the center with goldenrod yellow outer petals. Add this beauty to your centerpieces with true yellow enhanced football mums and cranberry red peonies for an autumn inspired look.
Old Maroon Giant Eye Daisies are popular spray flowers in the Pompom family. Each stem has an average of 5 to 7 rich red blooms with medium length petals and an oversized eye. This lush red works well as an accent in fall centerpieces or bouquets paired with copper penny dahlias and fire red Italian cloony ranunculus.
While travelling in America you would have noticed the beautiful coral colored flowers which grow extensively in various residential homes. A popular variety of the coral colored flowers are the ones known as coral bells. Heuchera the Latin names of these coral flowers are best identified by their warm colors of pink, red and white. These beautiful Coral Flowers in US derive their name from the slim bell shape they enjoy and look very dainty in nature. An expert gardener would explain the fact that once they are growing in your garden they continue to grow for years without any hassle. However certain factors have to be considered and these have been discussed below.
The Heuchera genus contains many sub species of flowers and all of them grow well in the climatic conditions of United States. The Department of Agriculture in US has maintained that they can grow in USDA zones of 3 to 8. H.Maxima species grows in the rocky terrain of Channel Islands in California. While coral bells extensively grow in areas of New Mexico and Arizona. Alpine Heuchera grows in much cooler climates that it’s other species.
• The plant of these coral colored flowers requires abundant sunshine for a few hours daily. It is best to plant them in your garden areas where there is abundant sunshine even during summer times.
• These flowers adapt themselves to different soil conditions. However if you are planning to grow them extensively in your garden then you would need to use a fertile soil which drains fast. The pH factor of the soil should not be more than 6.2 and less than 5.8.
• If you are a beginner at gardening when planting these coral bells you would need help from experts regarding how often they need to be watered. An expert would explain that coral bells grow even in drought conditions but they would need to be watered once a week regularly, provided the area has not received any natural rains.
• Fertilizers play an important role in keeping your plants healthy. Thus when growing coral bells you would need to apply fertilizers just before the spring season. You can use blooming-fertilizers which are sprinkled in the ratio of half a pound of fertilizer for every 100 square feet garden area. The fertilizer must be applied when the soil is wet.
• An expert gardener would caution you over the fact that coral bells cultivation tends to decrease once they have been grown for 3 to 4 years. This problem can be solved by transplanting old roots and growing them again with regular care. Here the old roots which are healthy have to be divided and planted again.
• If you want to grow healthy coral bells plant you have to understand guidelines regarding planting them. It is always best to plant coral bells during early spring and fall climates when the temperature is cooler.
• Also when planting coral bells you would need to keep a distance of 2 feet apart from each other. This would help the plant to grow well.
Do they need special care during winter?
Most areas in US have good winter climatic conditions. Thus during the winter season you need to follow certain guidelines which are:
• Fertilizers encourage growth in coral bells plants. Thus it is best not to use them during the winter period.
• The coral bells plant can be trimmed off a little so that they would start growing back again during spring season.
• These plants need to be watered well before the winter frost sets in. The soil should also be soaked one inch in water.
• Do not water the plants once the ground is covered with snow.
Native in South Africa, Calla Lilies may represent a perfect choice for your Wedding Bouquet. Callas always provide a grandious effect with their rich, generous colors and their magnificent trumpet-shaped flowers surrounding with a beautiful nuance of yellow finger-like stalk.
Caring for the White Calla Lilies may be different than caring for the more colorful sisters, the hybrid calla liles. White Calla Lilies are semi-aquaitc, and their rhizomes thirst for watering holes.
Known as the one of the most beautiful wedding flowers of all time, when Calla Lily Treasure is fully open, it is fair to say that it deserves the nickname “The Magnificent Beauty”, which was the meaning of it in the “Victorian Language of Flowers”.
This beautiful flower provide a stunning bi-color beauty with a bright nuance of orange which is perfect blending with golden-yellow, atop elegant, mid-green, arrow-shaped. Your wedding bouquet will be just “Wow!”.
Like Mozart himself, Calla Lily Mozart can add gratitude and elegance to your Wedding Bouquet. Since the Art and also the Beauty represent an individual perception, it’s resonable to say that each Calla Lily have it’s own charm. It have a lovely peach color which blend with a sublime nuance of salmon-pink.
Calla Lily Picasso is the artist of any Wedding bouquet. The rosy purple color combined with a beautiful cream-yellow will make your Wedding Bouquet looks like a superstar.